Friday, May 20

Stuff Portrait Friday

We still haven't received our shipment of furniture and stuff, so I had to stretch this one a little...

My relaxing place...right now it's the jet sauna tub although I've only used it once.

tub.JPG

Hopefully soon it will be a nice hammock or patio set in my back yard.

backyard

I so need to relax.

My medicine cabinet...no description necessary.

beer.JPG

My souvenier...I don't have any souveniers with me but maybe this counts. We were visiting my in-laws in Albuquerque and this is what we brought home.

dirty baby

7 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

that's it. I am TOTALLY coming over to your house!

You jsut let me know when you're all settled in and I then I will come relax in that tub!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Outstanding STUFF! Thanks for visiting me. Have you met the lovely mamaramma? She loves cheese, too, and is a past and future teacher.
http://mamaramma.blogspot.com
I think that's right :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Anonymous MrsDoF said...

Okay, the tub is nice, but I totally want that window. My bathroom is a cave of dark and low dimensions.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger kimmyk said...

Man I want a tub like that with a great window!! So jealous...

Adorable souvenier...love the bottom toofies!

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous lawbrat said...

Ok, I need that jet sauna tub. Now. Can it be delivered by 9 pm? The medicine cabinet is great! What a better souvenier? This is a great post.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger what a life said...

Ok, tub party at my house. I think we can all fit if we suck in our tummies and slick back our hair. Someone bring the rubber ducky.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger dashababy said...

Thats my dream tub!!! So jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home